It’s a sad, sad day.. my blender is broken. In an unfortunate accident, my bf dropped the base of it a while ago, so for the longest time it had one setting, which was ON as soon as you plugged it in. Clearly it was a matter of time that our dear ole’ blender would expire, and during the blending of a tough smoothie, it did just that.
Now that having smoothies as my typical breakfast, or afternoon snack, is no longer an option, finding healthy, easy to make breakfasts are now my mission. I know that having breakfast be your biggest meal is supposed to be the healthiest way to eat, but quite frankly, I’m not a morning person, and I enjoy cooking the more time consuming meals for dinner to share with Bret. So keeping with healthy and quick, I made this delicious breakfast:
Super Quick Breakfast Peach Cobbler
- 1 Peach, chopped into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 Tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 crunchy granola bar (aim for one around 90-100 calories)
- 1/2 cup low-fat Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Mix chopped peach with whole wheat flour and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Microwave 2 to 3 minutes and stir.
- Add granola bar, broken into pieces, to the peaches and microwave 1 minute.
- Top with low-fat Vanilla Greek yogurt and honey.
This whole recipe from start to finish literally takes 10 minutes to complete, and it is so delicious and filling. If you are looking for something quick in the morning, then this is the breakfast for you!