When choosing to live a healthy lifestyle, there are certain beliefs that are followed to truly encompass that way of living in regard to your mind, body, and spirit. While looking around at new publications I’d like to try out, I came across Whole Living Magazine (a part of the whole Martha Stewart empire). As I was reading reviews, and checking out the website, I stumbled upon the magazines mission statement. It promised to cover all things whole living, such as natural and green living, healthy eating, natural beauty solutions, and fitness. Basically, it is everything I want to cover in this blog in magazine form. As I scrolled down further, it outlined in a wonderful way these specific principles to living a complete and healthy lifestyle.
Ten Tenets of Whole Living
1. Happiness is a choice. Make that choice today and every day.
2. Good health isn’t a gift; it’s a habit you cultivate.
3. A healthy, fit body is not enough–true fitness engages the spirit.
4. Think more about what you should eat than what you shouldn’t.
5. Laugh at yourself. You’re funny.
6. Nurture your spirit. It’s your source of strength.
7. Stay connected to the natural world. It will feed your soul.
8. Believe in yourself. Your intuition is rarely wrong.
9. It’s never too late to take the first step toward your aspirations.
10.What you pay attention to will thrive.
I love the simplicity of the list, yet it covers all that is important. If you love this too, and you’d like to check this magazine out, while I was scouring for info on it, I came across a Free Subscription. Gold Reward is giving away free subscriptions to Whole Living Magazine if you just sign up (free), and fill out a short survey on fitness. Apparently they do this every so often, and they typically run out quick, so if you’re interested, CLICK HERE!! and get yours before they run out!
Courtesy of WholeLiving.com